Sunday, February 8, 2009

Challenge 11...


It's almost over! Went by SO quickly, but it seemed to take forever for the challenges to get here each week! LOL

So, this challenge was to Ask a question, use that question as your title/journaling and only that-no other words. Only one picture, which had to be in relation to the question and somehow show the answer to that question...still with me on this? LOL

MY question is: "What would you love, love, love for your 40th?" to Scott...the answer is to drive his car! He has this '59 Soft-top convertable MGA Roadster in pieces in the garage, he's been working on it when he can for a few years now, and the other day he told me he has decided he wanted to drive it on his birthday-which is April 18th.

The license plate (which IS an Oregon one, BTW) says 'MEMEME', which is one that I came up with earlier today when we were driving down the road and making up license plate words for the car for fun...he said it needed to show it was HIS and not OURS (he says I 'stole' his Mustang away and teases me that I want the MGA...LOL).

This was a fun one to do, and I tried my hand at erasing and blending this time-which I really had never done before (I had to get him in the car! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment