Monday, February 16, 2009

Challenge 13 - Final Challenge =(


I so wanted the race to continue. I enjoyed this Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race very much. This is the last challenge, which was a surprise added on at the end of the 12 challenges, because it was Friday the 13th. I thought it was a fun idea to make a surprise challenge, and it is optional, so not everyone completed this one.

We were to collaborate as a team this time. Becki did the left side and I did the right side so we ended up with a two-page layout (which you can see below). There was a list of what we could use and how we could use it, which made this particular challenge the most challenging of all, and I think I enjoyed it the most because of that. We collaborated with the kit we chose so we would have things that coordinated but we didn't want to match completely. This way we could still showcase our own styles but have pages that went together. We both used, mostly, a kit called Createwings C23 (creation). I absolutely love this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment