Monday, February 2, 2009

Challenge 9 is Generations





For Challenge 9 I did my layout featuring 7 generations of our family. I enjoyed this one because these are the kind of pages that help to tell the story to future generations. I love the colors, the papers and all the elements too.

Here I placed a newspaper clipping about my great-grandfather Wiley, photos with my grand-father Clarence, his daughter - my mother Lillian, myself, my first daughter Rabecca, her first daughter Ashley, and her first daughter Destiney (which makes her a Grandmother and makes me a Great-Grandmother!). All of us girls, in this list, have a middle name of Ruth. I think that is fantastic!

I used the papers and elements from designer Katheryn Balint of KB and Friends who sponsored this challenge. I also used JHI lace. We needed to use: more that one generation, some lace, metal, a flower, and vintage element. I used several. I also did the Generations of LOVE page, but didn't submit it for the race.

Enjoy, Great Grandma Mary (I love saying that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment